Monday 7 November 2011

AN EXCERPT FROM 'MATHAIR' by KATHRYN FERGUSON

Kathryn Ferguson is an extremely talented young film maker, based in London. Kathryn and I have always appreciated eachother's work from afar, growing increasingly more enthusiastic to work together. When Kathryn contacted me and asked if I would style her final RCA graduate film this year, I jumped at the chance to be involved. I love Kathryn's infectious energy and wild ideas. This film was a very personal project for Kathryn, revisiting religion and cultural rituals of her Irish childhood. Kathryn introduced me to Trine Hav Christensen, also a student at the RCA, completing her MA in Fashion Design. Trine worked closely with us making all the costumes for the film, while set designer, Helen Macintyre, built the most amazing religious scenes. Our film was nominated for Diane Pernet's prestigious ASVOFF 4, recently in Paris and has just gone live on TEST. Please see the film below and visit TEST for more imagery and profile interviews.


No comments:

Post a Comment